25. March 2013 02:25
I have upload one mobile app for Shaheed Sir Sibte jaffar
Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.husnainkazmi.sirsibtajaffar1#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDIxMiwiY29tLmh1c25haW5rYXptaS5zaXJzaWJ0YWphZmZhcjEiXQ..
25. March 2013 02:24
I have launched my new website. Here is the url www.ahlebaitapps.com
all mobile apps are given there for Google mobiles.
17. December 2012 01:24
13. November 2012 02:21
The Google Market Developer Console is primary means to get your Android apps onto the marketplace. But using it sometimes require a bit of work-around and ingenuity. This thread documents of tips and tricks learned from using the Google Market Developer Console.
1. When you upload a new application to the developer console. Some times, the "Screenshots" section doesn't show the "Browse..." button, the "Upload" button, nor the text field. At least this happends on Firefox. You can refresh the page to make these critical elements visible.
2. The Android Market Developer Console requires that either you do not upload any screen shots, or you upload two of them. If your application has only one screen shot, you can upload that one screen shot into both slots.
3. If you upload a paid app, and then later change it to "Free", you cannot change it back to paid again. Be careful!
4. The web site field can direct traffic to your main site or to the app's web page. Consider whether you want customers to learn about the specific app you are uploading or about your entity.
5. The "Delete" button only works for unpublished version of your app. Once you published your app or a particular version of it, you cannot delete it from the Market. However, you can still "unpublish" it. The "Delete" button is only handy when you uploaded a new version, then you realized you goofed and want to remove that new version before publishing it.
10. November 2012 10:10
WELCOME TO the ISLAMIC QUIZZES
Islamic Quizzes (IQ) brings you a lot of quizzes espically on 14 Masomeen and on different topics like History, Quran, Ahlul Bait (a.s.), Al-Ghadeer, Nabuwat, Imamat and many more...
The major purpose of the quiz is to enhance the knowledge. IQ includes this topics as well. From 5th Imam to 11th Imam all quiz has been uploaded on play store.
10. November 2012 10:08
As i promised that I will make a series of quiz, So Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.) Quiz for Google or Android phone is uploaded and you can install is from play store.
10. November 2012 10:05
As i promised that I will make a series of quiz, So Imam Baqar (a.s.) Quiz for Google or Android phone is uploaded and you can install is from play store.
3. October 2012 08:22
If you want to upload .apk file to google market then you have to sign that application. The easy way to sign the apk file is to add the key sign plugin and then from eclipse manage it.
Address is here:
keytool - http://keytool.sourceforge.net/update
Click on Add new software in eclipse and give this address and follow the instructions. After that you can use this key sign tool to sign your application.
10. September 2012 23:41
Some time it is quite hard to build GUI in Visual Studio using Mono for Android but there is very special tool that helps the GUI designer to create very flexible interface with few clicks and then its generates the relevant axml file as well. The tool name is DroidDraw. This is great tool for rapid prototyping of Google Android user interfaces. While the XML schema that underlies the Android resource description is not that complicated. You can download Droiddraw from here :- http://www.droiddraw.org/
2. September 2012 23:10
Some of my friend asked me about any stable and efficient open source e-commerce solutions. Here is the answer, and I will give more info with the passage of time.
World Best open source e-commerce solution for Microsoft
nopCommerce is an open source e-commerce solution that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend. nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It's stable and highly usable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com offers a comprehensive base of information, resources, and support to the nopCommerce community.
For detail information visit nopCommerce site here: